https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Friday, December 14, 2012

No Easy Answers

 Newtown, Connecticut. 
A dot on the map no more. 
Seared in our hearts and minds this day, the fourteenth of December, two thousand and twelve.
Your population of 27,000 has grown exponentially.
Your children have become our children.
Your loss our loss.

Bear ye one another's burdens 
and so fulfill the law of Christ.
We want you to know that you are not alone. 
We are standing with you.
Shoulder to shoulder.
Knees bent.
Hands raised.
Praying.

If our hearts feel raw,
we know that yours feel shredded and torn in two.
The unthinkable has happened.

To you and those you love.

Weep with those who weep.
There is One whose heart breaks with yours.
I am running to Him tonight with your name on my lips.

Suffer the little children to come unto me, 
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
I am the Good Shepherd. 
My sheep know the sound of my voice, 
and I call them out by name.

No one can snatch them out of My Hand.

Ever.




Those who are His are His forever.

Our prayers are with you.

You are not alone.

Source: google.com via Anna Mª on Pinterest



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!